What is Nationwide Skip Tracing?
Skip tracing is where a private investigator, a process server, and a skip tracer take certain data about a person to locate where the person is. Indeed, private investigators at private investigation agencies in Oklahoma often use skip tracing daily or at least weekly. There are a plethora of legal reasons the best private investigator use nationwide skip tracing services when conducting private investigations in Midwest City, Oklahoma.
Who Requires the Use of Nationwide Skip Tracing Services by Skip Tracers in Oklahoma City?
Many individuals are required for this purpose in Oklahoma. The following is a partial list of clients who could benefit from nationwide skip tracing:
- Law Firms/Attorneys
- Persons Involved in Lawsuits
- Governmental Agencies
- Persons Seeking to Find Missing Family Members, Friends, Old Classmates
- Nonprofit Organizations
Do any of the potential clients mentioned above sound like you? Are you or is someone you know in need of nationwide skip tracing? If so, please contact us today for more information and to set up skip-tracing services.
When is Skip Tracing Required?
Lost Family, Friends, and Classmates Seeking Their Loved Ones Via a Nationwide Skip Tracing Service
People often look for their loved ones, friends, and classmates of yore, whether from nostalgia, adoption, or just because they miss them. The persons in this category that clients most often have one include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adopted children and adults who want to find their biological parents
- Fugitives who are addicted to drugs or alcohol or who are fleeing abuse
- Parents or spouses who have gone missing after a divorce or due to domestic abuse, mental illness, drugs or alcohol, or any other problem
- Children and adults look for parents who left at an early age
- Friends or family members who have lost contact over the years
- Childhood friends or classmates, or college or university friends who have lost contact or gone away
- Former co-workers
Skip Tracing for Lawyers
Lawyers often hire them to find people involved in a legal case via nationwide skip tracing. Sometimes, these missing people don’t know they have been searching; sometimes, these elusive people have gone missing on purpose. Some of these cases include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Witnesses Testifying at a Trial
- People Who Have Defrauded Others of Money Via Scams
- People Who Left the Area Due to Civil or Criminal Legal Issues
- Individuals Whom A Deceased Individual Has Named as Beneficiaries or Heirs in a Will or Life Insurance Policy
- Defendants/Respondents, Witnesses, & Judgment Recipients in a Class-Action Lawsuit
- Litigation Claimants/Plaintiff, or Defendants Where They are Required to Produce Court Documents, Such as Those in a Divorce Case, Persons Involved in a Car Accident, Etc.
- Ex-Spouses Who Support the Child or Support the Wife But Who do Not Wish to Pay for the Child’s Care
- Spouses Who Have Left Their Wives/Husbands and/or Children
Skip Tracing for Debt Collection
Sometimes the reason someone has gone missing is well-known. These cases often involve arrears on legitimate contracts, the recovery of money taken under pretenses, runaway children, elderly persons with memory problems, or kidnapping.
Experts often must all commonly find someone who pays money, commonly called a debtor. They can detect a debtor’s assets through an asset search, but it is a nationwide skip trace by a licensed individual that identifies the debtor, not the assets. Indeed, an experienced agent can do both an asset search and nationwide skip tracing at the same time.
Private Detectives Often Utilize Skip Tracing to Help Locate Debtors, Such as:
- Tenants who pay back rent or damage to property
- Landlords who have disappeared after taking money from a potential tenant but have no property to rent
- Employees who have embezzled funds or committed fraud
- Businesses or business employees who have locked their doors but withheld money or services
- A client who owes a business money
- Contractors who have left the city after receiving a salary but do not finish the work for which a client has hired her/him/them
What Information is Needed to Conduct Nationwide Skip Tracing?
Private detectives will need different types of information to skip trace the escape. Of course, the more accurate information clients provide to them, the more likely a this will prove to be successful.
Types of Information a Nationwide Skip Tracer Can Use Include:
- Person of Interest’s (POI)’s or Company’s Full Legal Name, Including Former Names & Aliases
- Last Known Residential and Business Addresses
- Date of Birth, Year of Birth, or Age Range
- Social Security Number
- Current and Former E-mail Addresses
- Current and Former Phone Numbers
- Drivers’ Licensed Numbers
- URLs of the POI’s Social Media Websites
How does a Private Investigator Conduct Skip Tracing?
A Licensed official uses various nationwide skip-tracing search methods to find missing persons, such as the following:
- Phone Number Databases
- Credit Bureau Searches
- Utility bills
- Driver License/Plate Registration
- Public Database and Internet Searches
- Corporate Search
- Credit Applications
- Vehicle and Housing Title Registrations
- Tax Filings
- Forwarding Mail Requests
- Criminal Charges
- Civil Judgments
- Lease Inquiries
- Debt and Bank-Related Information
What is the Value of Skip Tracing by a Licensed Private Investigator in OKC?
Only a licensed detective should conduct it via private investigations to achieve the best results. Some will only offer these services to homeowners, attorneys, business owners, governmental agencies, and/or nonprofit corporations, but not to private citizens. Some offer it to the public, as part of their private investigations in Tulsa, OK.
The expert that conducts nationwide skip trace services as part of private investigations for finding a person typically cost about $100 or so. Some offer a “no search, no fee” basis, but this is rarely the case. Flat rate prices for nationwide skip tracing are the best and safest option. This holds true for skip tracing services that attorneys, law firms, paralegals, and the public request.
Skip tracing is a term used to designate the process of finding someone legally. It is often used by business people to find people who are in debt, missing, or in need of investigation. Whenever law enforcement collects, and investigative firms recover, they often use skating tagging services. Because of the above, it is one of the most common private investigations.
Should You Use Skip Tracing as Part of Private Investigations?
It is the process of finding someone who is hidden or gone (called a person of interest) to avoid responsibilities and other matters. Usually, the most common reason for hiding is revolving around debt.
Their job in escape tracing is to try to find a person who is interested or to find contact details. In some instances, it is possible to obtain a location in real-time and hand over the data to a third party unless there is a legal basis for it. Note that a professional private investigator will not transfer data to any client without any legal reason.
Whom Can You Find Through Nationwide Skip Tracing?
The most common reason many clients hire skip tracers is to conduct nationwide skip tracing services to locate debtors. However, clients can also use this to find the following individuals:
- Clients or Customers Who Fail to Pay for the Services Provided
- Bail Jumpers/Defendants Avoiding Criminal Justice
- Loan Defaulters
- Witnesses for Civil and Criminal Cases
- Missing Heirs or Relatives Who are Owed Inheritance
- Long-Lost Family Members
- Evasive Respondents in Civil Cases
- Non-Custodial Parents Who Have Illegally Taken Their Child(ren) to Another Undisclosed Location
A specialist will often use it as part of private investigations to locate the person of interest’s (POI’s) current location and other relevant data. In some instances, private investigators from private investigation agencies may contact the person of interest to serve court documents upon her/him/them as a dual-licensed process server in Oklahoma.
What Information Will Nationwide Skip Tracing Obtain?
When a skip tracer conducts skip traces, she/he/they can often find the following information:
- Full Legal Names and Aliases
- Phone Numbers
- E-Mail Address
- Social Security Numbers
- Drivers’ Licenses Numbers
- POI’s Social Media Information/Posts/News Stories
- Personal and Business Addresses
- Criminal History
- Professional Licenses
- Civil Judgments
- Driving Violations
- Global Watch Lists
- Vehicle Information
- Professional Licenses
- Marriages – California Only
- Reported Deaths
- Business Filings
- Much More!
Do you need access to any of the information above about an individual and have a decent legal reason for needing it? If so, please contact a private investigator from a private investigation agency to conduct skip tracing as part of private investigations.
What if the Nationwide Skip Tracing Fails to Show the Current Information I Need?
If someone has just recently moved, died, etc., then the nationwide skip trace service that a professional has conducted may need to show the newest information. However, unlike other private investigation agencies, our process servers, private detectives, and skip tracers in Oklahoma will happily re-run the skip trace once a month for the next 5 months after the initial skip trace if you just call, E-mail, or text us and request it.
Best Practices for Skip Tracing by a Private Detective in Oklahoma City
They use thousands of sources via their nationwide skip traces to locate POIs. This includes viewing public records and publicly available information, communicating with the POI’s colleagues and neighbors, searching for the POI’s potential hiding places, browsing through property records and court records, and utilizing special investigative databases, just to name a few. Over time, a licensed official can locate a person of interest, given the fact that most people have social media and eventually leave a paper trail.
It requires tremendous patience, legwork, research, and even surveillance. Novices and others unfamiliar with the legal rights and responsibilities that come with conducting this should not conduct skip tracing, as skip traces should remain with those most experienced to conduct them.
What is skip tracing and a skip trace service provider? Nationwide skip tracing by a skip tracer is also known as location services. Nationwide skip tracing is the process whereby an expert locates a person of interest (POI), whether the POI is a debtor who has left the city, a court or legal case witness, or just a loved one with whom you have lost contact over the years. When traditional methods of locating an individual do not work, licensed individuals can often obtain you the information you need. In addition to having access to special resources as them, these legal professionals have an even greater advantage. In more than 3,000 cases, our skip trace rate is close to 98%.
Has a contractor disappeared without finishing work on your property? Need to find the right address to serve your ex-spouse with legal documents? Looking to recover payment from deadbeat clients? Are you trying to find adoption information for a parent by birth or looking for someone to buy a property? Skip tracing services by a process server or a skip tracer at our private investigation agency will make every effort to provide you with the information you need to find the missing person.